[Shotimes] 1989-1990 clutches of olden days

Marlene P. Bish snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 14:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ron your statement is almost correct.  IIRC, I was
told in 1991 that my clutch for the 1989 should be
replaced with the ::::; June 1990 ::::: version that
Ford insisted be installed to replace original..the
warranty tickets were eating them alive.  Snowwind was
built 12/14/89 and the original 'smaller' clutch was
replaced in 1996 at @186k miles on it....I requested
that they replace it with the smallest version they
had and they installed the first revision from June of
1990, he later got his second replacement in 2000 with
the more common last revision.
The clutch was fixed in '91, and rather early in
'91.>>

=====
former member: LSSHOC1990 OxFord White S H O: Snowwind@314K1991 Black S H O:             Bart@195K