Fw: Re: [Shotimes] 11.87 second SHO...

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:14:04 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

I don't know Mark, I sure like my EH intake, and my tq curve feels mighty
fat:D

Toolman

-------Original Message-------

From: Mark Nunnally
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2003 11:06:45
To: shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] 11.87 second SHO...

> I'll SHOw off my ignorance. What does it take to push the peak HP curve
up
> to 7500 RPMs? Stage 2 cams?

Yep, some high lift cams and some short fat intake runners to match :)

Ted's car pulled pretty hard (when I drove it ) to like 8k.

I still like the fat long torque curve of my 3.2L. Buzzing around a
road-course it's nice to have flat torque all over, no peaks or valleys.
IMHO the stock cams and intake are still the best match for a good torque
curve compared to any of the aftermarket cams and ported, honed, etc
intakes.

mark