[Shotimes] Sigh...Strikes again...:'(

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:02:59 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm...well...guess I've learned a few more lessons
today.

#1 Always make sure to completely explain yourself

#2 Never rant and rave when you're tired and can't
really see the screen and the keyboard

#3 Thinking that Chilton's isn't exactly the most
complete manual

#4 Should ask a professional like Porter

We did eventually get one piston in, after rotating
it. But the damage was already done; we had the new
calipers. And the seals on those calipers in back were
shot. I'm thinking that we had original factory
calipers on the rear. 190k...wow... Sorry I didn't
mention that. After having half a dozen emails telling
me I was and idiot for not knowing the pistons have to
be rotated to get them in, I'd figured I should've
mentioned that. I did have the relief valves open when
I pushed the on the pistons (the front ones looked
pretty new and moved rather easily). I DID completely
flush out the system, twice as a matter of fact. Once
on purpose, the other, well...yeah... Lets
see...whatelse do I mention... Aw yes, I love my car,
I love my car, oh, and I love my car.

Ok, well, headed back to school. 2 hr drive or so.
Should be enough time to see if the new ones work or
not. More later..

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX...Learning something new everyday... ;)