[Shotimes] missing lugnut key

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:00:46 -0600

Easiest thing to do is go to the dealer to get / order a replacement key, or go anywhere that has a welder and have them weld a regular nut on the end of it. That'll let you get it off, and you can ride on 4 until a replacement is available.

Justin Schick
silver 92 SHO in KC MO
198k and counting quickly

>>> "BOB FISHER" <thunderbird88@comcast.net> 11/03/03 11:52AM >>>
my locking key for my lug nuts is missing.i believe the ford dealer misplaced
it when i got the clutch done,but i can't say for sure even though i haven't
touched the car since.is there anyway to get it off or do i have to get it cut
off somehow?thanks in advance,BOB FISHER