[Shotimes] running at Sebring on the 7th

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:54:10 GMT

If someone will supply us with Ferrari Testarossas, no problema!

Kerby

-- "Kirk  Doucette" <Kirk.doucette@verizon.net> wrote:
Im in for sure.. Now its ALL up to DON :)

Maybe we can go to Miami and drive like Rico and Tubbs did

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of kerbyh@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 3:59 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] running at Sebring on the 7th

I'd be there.  But then, I bet you coudl have guessed that...

Kerby

-- "Mark Nunnally" <manunnal@netheaven.com> wrote:
sounds good.  Will have to get down there.  Only 6 weeks till we are in GA
permanant, just a few hrs drive from Fla.  Time to start hitting up all the
southeast tracks :)

89 is already in GA, ran the last time trial of the year at Limerock last
Fri.  Man that's a fun track!  Need to do a northeast SHO convention, run
limerock and lebanon valley dragway, everybody would love limerock!  sorta
like a combo of Road Atlanta and blackhawk farms.

mark