[Shotimes] Coolant flush questions

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:56:12 -0500

But then when cold water hits the t-stat, it will close it right up.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 3:21 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Coolant flush questions

Well I always would run the engine while I was flushing the cooolant
system on my cars.  It doesn't take long running it before the thermostat
opens.  Then you're getting the whole system.

I haven't done it on either of the SHOs I've had though.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade