[Shotimes] It's about time, eh? (clutch)

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:19:25 -0500

???

Josh has the new PP and disk that he brought to the Convention on his site.
They are the first two items on the Clutch page (looks to be out-of-stock at
the moment).

As I understand, Josh can get the Ford stuff, but doesn't as his cost for
them has doubled or tripled, and they are no longer a deal through Josh.

You can also go to South Bend Clutch ,as a few folks have had good luck with
them (and I will most likely get my new clutch and possible AL flywheel
through them). Here is their main site and their DXD High Performance Clutch
site:

http://www.southbendclutch.com/

http://www.dxdracingclutches.com/home.html