[Shotimes] disregard spring insulator email

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:29:49 -0400

"Insulator" and not the "mount" that I assumed was meant....it became clear
when I saw the prices that you listed....mounts aren't that cheap.

Are those the rubber things that wind around the coils?

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Eric Keller
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 12:48 AM
To: Kevin & Cheryl Airth; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] disregard spring insulator email

Kevin,
Numbers I got from shoforum:
1. F1DZ-5K617-A REAR RUBBER SPRING/STRUT INSULATOR $
6.99 ea.
2. E8DZ-5414-A FRONT RUBBER SPRING/STRUT INSULATOR $
6.99 ea.

Prices are slightly less than that from FPN.
I'll post if they aren't the right ones.

Ron, I still don't see them on Shonut.
Eric

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>