[Shotimes] RE: OT- seeking advice on SUV tires

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:34:02 -0700

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:24:30 -0400, Steve Tatro wrote:

>My opinion, the Duelers are a good value for the money.  Sure you can spend
>more on the Michelins, but do you want to?  That's a question only you can
>answer!

The Dueler H/Ts are on our RX.  (The one with a SHO under its belt!)  They are
excellent, and are quiet and round.  It only has 14K miles on it, but they still
look like they were installed yesterday.  Definitely a highway tire, though, as the
'H' indicates.

I might put them on the F350 next time, as the Michelins are rather expensive, even
at Costco.

George