[Shotimes] Fixed my A/C!

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:41:33 -0400

George,

You wouldn't like sunny Florida either - right now (6:40 pm), it's 80 and
74% and were in a cold spell!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 6:26 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Fixed my A/C!

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:14:37 -0400, Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com wrote:

>Rarely gets above the low 80's and low humidity.

Oh really.....?   Who told you THAT!!??

Right this instant, at 1218 PM local time on Friday at Honolulu, it is 27
centegrade, and the dewpoint is 23.  Without my weather observer's computer
confirm, that seems to me to be about 80% or so.   (I could call the NWS,
but
they're busy trying to figure out when the fog will come back in to SFO.)

That isn't LOW humidity at all....not even close.   In the middle of the
summer, it
is around 30 C...86 F  all the time in the afternoons, with 85 or 90 percent
humidity.   When it rains, it is 75 F / 24C or so, and the humidity
is....guess
what.....100%

You can have that, my friend.

George

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.