[Shotimes] RE: (OT) Cheap Torque Wrenches

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 18:39:52 -0500

I have a nice Sears torque wrench that I like very much.
Click type.

After about a year it broke and I took it in, and
complained, and even though they demonstrated to my
satisfaction that the warranty was only 90 days, they
replaced it!

Replacement has worked great for about four years or more now.

BTW, I ordered three of those cheap Harbor Freight ones, for
Xmas gifts for the kids/grandkids.

Don Mallinson