[Shotimes] sho won't start

Ben Zientek bzientek3@comcast.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:00:33 -0700

I'm in need of some help,  I have a 94 SHO atx.  I has been working
fine up until this morning when i tried to start it.  It turns over but
does not start.  I've check all the fuses, and the fuel reset switch.
those are ok.  It ran fine friday evening when i drove it for about
half hour coming home from work where it had sat for about 6 days when
i was traveling.  it has fuel, i had filled it up before my trip, and
the gauge shows fuel.  does anybody have any other ideas why it would
just not start now?  thanks for any help.

Ben Zientek