[Shotimes] sho won't start

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:52:04 -0400

Any change it got tapped while sitting?  Does it have an alarm?  Check the
fuel cut-off in the trunk.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ben Zientek
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 9:01 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] sho won't start

I'm in need of some help,  I have a 94 SHO atx.  I has been working fine up
until this morning when i tried to start it.  It turns over but does not
start.  I've check all the fuses, and the fuel reset switch.
those are ok.  It ran fine friday evening when i drove it for about half
hour coming home from work where it had sat for about 6 days when i was
traveling.  it has fuel, i had filled it up before my trip, and the gauge
shows fuel.  does anybody have any other ideas why it would just not start
now?  thanks for any help.

Ben Zientek

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.