Fwd: [Shotimes] Re: sho won't start

Ben Zientek bzientek3@comcast.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:06:50 -0700

ok, i've gotten lucky.  I was replacing the alternator of a back up car
i can use till i get this running and i found a Ford Code Reader my dad
had for the other SHO's we have around the family, forgot he had it
since he's past away... anyways. ran the KOEO test with it and it shows
a 542 code, which is a fuel pump secondary circuit fault (at least that
what the book says ) also no i don't ever here anything from the fuel
tank when i turn the key on.. so i guess its settled.. busted fuel
pump?  Thanks again for all the help guys ( or girls ) its great to
have all this help so quickly.  Hopefully someday i'll be able to chime
in a help someone like you've all done for me.

Ben Zientek

Begin forwarded message: