[Shotimes] GOT MY NEW SHO (George's OLD)

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:43:03 -0400

Hello all,

First i must say "THANK YOU!" to George Fourchy for being not only a scholar
but a gentleman.

George was going through "living hell" from what i can tell trying to hold
this SHO for me till i was ready.

I got his old 89 Titanium Grey With all options but JBL.....(aftermarket
Moonroof....but who cares)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GEORGE!

Just a quick sidenote (to you too George) does anyone know how to "Extract"
the keyless entry code? I would like to start using it but alas, i have no
idea what it is.. If anyone can give me some insight on this, it would be
beneficial...

I spent Most of my afternoon swapping seats and cleaning the SHO and I love
it.......Why is it possible for a man to love a TAURUS soooooo much.

Frank Costa and the "SHOrage" And the "Silver Bullet"

Currant Red = Goodies
Titanium = Getting all of them from her sister.