[Shotimes] f-bomb unmasked

bobsteig@att.net bobsteig@att.net
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:34:54 +0000

While I completely agree, I'm afraid that the rest of the world is passing us
by. The downward spiralling standards of decorum of our society, while quite
often amusing to me, would have my between the wars era parents rolling in
their graves. Truth be told, they were mortified at some of my youthful
behaviors as I am sometimes shocked and dismayed at what I am seeing and
hearing today. But then again, isn't that what they mean by 'a brave new
world'?

Best, Bob (BB-NYC '89)

From: Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net>
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT  the f-bomb unmasked

Mike,

Interesting, but I still say the "F" word is not for public
use and not for use in polite conversation.

I wrote a letter to the author, expressing my view, I hope,
with some humor.

Not that I never use the word, but public use and use on
broadcast should still and forever be considered as bad as
use of the "N" word.

Don Mallinson