[Shotimes] strut tabs

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:35:54 -0700

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:42:15 -0500, Dave Kegel wrote:

>Just remember that if you do this on Tokicos you will most likely void the
>lifetime warranty.

Why?  I can't see why they would care where the strut sits in the knuckle.  If it
were too high (not fully inserted into the knuckle), excessive flexing pressure
could be put on the  very end by a sharp impact, possibly bending it...but if it is
farther down, the whole assembly is stronger.

I can't see how they'd care if the strut were deeper into the knuckle.

...just being the devil's advocate again....    ;-)

George