[Shotimes] ABS sensor

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:25:50 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Bruce,  I recommend soaking the sensor in PB Blaster before trying to
extract the sensor.  Northern cars have rust problems, and that sensor
will be frozen in the knuckle.  The sensor itself is just a can with a
very thin mmetal wall, so it won't take too much pressure to damage it.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo