[Shotimes] Dyno test of Mocha SHO

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:11:12 -0500

We all enjoy hearing that The Boss is having fun.   Thanks.

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 4:57 PM
Subject: [Shotimes] Dyno test of Mocha SHO

The local dyno shop was having $55 tests today (Saturday)
and I stopped by with the bone stock 91 Mocha Plus.

Just wanted to see if my seat of the pants impression was
correct.  I had felt, and I think Ron Porter will back this
up, that the car felt like a good strong (otherwise: Normal)
stock SHO.

Two pulls were almost identical an a tick under 190 hp.

I was happy to confirm that the car is making almost
perfectly the 220 hp it is advertised to have.

Since this guy had the exact same dyno setup that I used to
have, and he knows me, he let me drive my car on the dyno.
Have to say I miss that feeling, and all the motions came
back instantly.

Also, it was the first time I got to ride up and down on the
lift.  When I had my shop, I always ran the system rather
than ride!

Fun day.

Don Mallinson