[Shotimes] SHO Parts moving sale

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:25:58 -0400

    We are at about phase 3 of our "4 phase" move back to GA.  I have a
couple of time trial events left for the 89 over the next few weeks, then it
gets sent to GA (sorry Ron, can't make the MI drag event!), wife starts
doing some prelim stuff at work in early Nov down there as well.  Looks like
somebody up here will be buying her 91, which leaves us back to a 2 SHO
family (or just 1 really, as the 89 is just a weekend track whore).  There
is a good chance we'll be building once in GA, so I'll probably end up with
an F-150 to work out of for a bit.  Hope to have the "Garage-mahal" up by
late '04 :)
    I'll be here through Dec but have been "going through the stash" of SHO
stuff over the past few months and boxing up (already sent) to GA what I'm
keeping, and tossing the rest.

New in box Ford OEM stock clutch kit.   $200

New in box Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge (black face/bezel) white text, red
needle.  Includes all misc parts, autometer sender, in addition, "T"
hardware parts and new OEM Ford sender.  $45

93-95 Gray MTX center console.  Decent shape.  $40

Stock flywheel, recently resurfaced, ready for a clutch (2x).    $45 ea.
(machine cost is $25-$35)

Brand new in box semi-metallic rear brake pads (bendix I believe) 93-95
$10

Recently (within 11-12k) "refreshed" MTX-IV 5-speed tranny.  Shifts and
operates perfect.   $675

'90 Taurus/Sable/SHO Electrical and vacuum trouble shooting manual   $10

Trunk Mount battery box (from Summit, had to use a smaller box for my small
13.5 lb track battery <g>)   $10

Snow tires/wheels - Yokohoma G600 215/65/15" snow tires mounted/balanced on
Gen1 15" wheels.  Tires have just a few thousand on them, great tread.
Bought these based on reviews I read that these were at the top as a pure
deep snow tire.  Awesome tire in the snow on my 93, amazing control.    $175

lots of other misc crap to, email if you are looking for anything (anybody
in NY need a snowblower?  <g>)

mark