[Shotimes] Catalytic Converter

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:54:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Okay, it must be too early in the morning.  Hopefully you got my meaning.
Because the Gen Is had downspouts for exhaust tips, there was no need to
notch the valance as was done in the Gen IIs.

As some have pointed out several times, the 92s are rather unique beasts
in many ways.  One of the those is that the catback still used downspouts,
but the designers had already anticipated the changes for the 93 and
provided for the notches in the rear valance.

Also, assuming your 91 has the cable shifter, it would make a rod shifter
conversion easier due to the layout of the catback.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo