[Shotimes] Catalytic Converter

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:56:46 -0400

> As some have pointed out several times, the 92s are rather unique beasts
> in many ways.  One of the those is that the catback still used downspouts,
> but the designers had already anticipated the changes for the 93 and
> provided for the notches in the rear valance.

Actually some did, and some didn't.  There are some 92 rear fascia's that
don't have the "notches" for the polished tips.

I put a 93 catback on my wife's 91, fits pretty good, just gotta bend the
rear hangers down a little so the tips are rubbing the fascia (same with the
gen2 dynocrap on my 89)

mark