[Shotimes] Anybody selling a SHO??

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:11:05 -0400

The cloth in the '92 black leather/cloth interior was black velour with red
and blue pinstripes.  Looked good at first but looks tacky as the years go
by.

Jim Ryan
Wayne, NJ
'91 PLUS  all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS 96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nooks full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille