[Shotimes] (OT) Great deals

mkelley1@gt.rr.com mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:20:57 -0400

I found this page I'd like to share with the list.  It's
http://www.edealinfo.com.  They post deals from online retailers like
OfficeDepot, OfficeMax, Staples, Amazon, etc that use rebates and coupons.
I was able to get a 52X CD-RW, 200 blank CD-Rs, and a 256MB DIMM module for
only $7 after rebates from OfficeMax (it would have been free if I didn't
have to pay sales tax).  They list mostly computer related items but do
list other types as well (toys are big right now with Christmas coming up).
It's updated daily with new deals but there is an archive to find previous
daily deals.  It's a free site.

Mark

http://mail2web.com/ .