[Shotimes] Blue 93 ATX

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:05:34 -0400

I've seen this car a few times, looks pretty good, and with that list of
upgrades it would make a great car for anyone. The wheels are especially
nice and really set the car off.

Bruce Malachuk

94 Opal Frost MTX
93 Black ATX soon to be parts
93 Green MTX - black interior...a turd with wheels right now

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Kirk Doucette
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 6:47 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Cc: V8 SHO
Subject: [Shotimes] Blue 93 ATX

Anyone interested in a Blue 93 ATX?  114k Miles, Grey Leather

Options are

NO SUNROOF!  A Nunnally special :)

17x8 Miliga wheels Brand new
4 Brand New 450 Nittos
STB's Front and rear
94-95 Spindles
96 Brakes
D4u1
80mm
LPM
Cold air intake
AL Subframe bushings
New Rack and Pinion
Stainless lines (I think)
Bias plugs

The car is adult owned, its owned by my uncle. All the upgrades that you see
I just sold him less than 5 weeks ago. The car is in fairly good shape a few
minor scrapes , no rattles. I just received a 96 Silver Frost that he fell
in love with and he is buying it this week. (after I weld the thing).

He don't want to much for the car, a very reasonable price (to low in my
eyes) but that's how he is so if you are interested in it please email me
off list. thanks

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White