[Shotimes] RE: wiring a sub????

Thesing, Hunter M. HMTHESING@stthomas.edu
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:32:08 -0500

You could tap the radio fuse under the driver's side dash with the remote
turn on wire.  Get a fuse tap or if the wire is small enough, you could push
the fuse back in with the wire around the metal post of one end.  Not
pretty, but works.  I did this on my '93 ATX when I installed my subs with
the factory system.  When I did this, I also installed a switch in the
center counsel to manually turn the subs on and off independently of the
radio, as I would be operating them in cold weather and didn't want them
hitting hard the second i start the car at -20F.  Easy and simple fix.  Hit
me back if you have any other questions.

Hunter Thesing
'93 MTX EG
105,900 miles
190 LPH fuel pump
K&N Filter
Waiting to put on Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 Series Mufflers