[Shotimes] Re: Window Tinting

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:05:32 -0400

Well, there are different kinds of tint.  I had mine done at 35%.
That's slightly darker than legal here in Ohio, 50%.  It's not as
dark as I hoped, but then that can be a good thing.  My green car
had darker tint and it was a bear to back up at night.

There are types of tint that have more metallic content to reflect
more heat.  I could have gotten a 35% of that kind, but it was more
expensive.  It did start to have just a hint of a silvery hue to it,
like the mirror tint.  But I didn't think it was objectionable.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe