[Shotimes] 1997 SHO for sale

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:58:15 -0400

Guys I have a 97 Silver Frost for sale, its a decent car and in pretty good
shape.

160k
Silver Frost
Grey leather
NEW tires (under 1000 miles on them)
Recent Transmission
Cams will be welded
It will have a New ALT since this one is bad (cracked housing)
Interior is surprisingly 95% like new
Exterior:  Has 2 door dings one on each drivers side doors, the nose cone
has never been touched up so it shows 160k of wear (still not that bad)
No other problems

The car was acquired by me because it was thought to have a cam failure, I
even thought it to when I fired it up. After getting it back to the shop it
would not re fire, it was making a very similar noise to a cam sprocket
walking but the battery was dead again. I pulled the battery and charged it,
reinstalled and restarted the car. The noise sounded a bit different and I
left it running for some time. I shut it off, and later in the day needed to
move it, it was dead again I went looking for a few things and found the
crack in the housing, so I decided to cut the belt so the ALT would stop
turning and the noise was gone.. She is quiet as a mouse.

So during the 100k services and weld Ill be replacing the ALT.

Im asking 4500.00 for the car, all done and ready to go.

Im leaving for Summit Point this morning to deliver 3 cars for customers
1.	A black car that the owner has not seen in 11 months From VA
2.	A 38k RED car that was purchased in Dallas and shipped to me sight unseen
for a guy in Kentucky.
3.	A white 99 for a guy in Marietta GA, that had a cam failure in July just
following the convention.

I figured that id save these people a few bucks by having a few people drive
them down with me, that way Ill save them all some money in shipping costs
and get to watch the normal Northeast SHO group at Summit Point for our Fall
testing session.

Pics of the Silver car can be available for Monday when I return back to
work.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White