[Shotimes] (OT) Got the Harbor Freight torque wrenches

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:24:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Up until recently I hadn't heard of HF.  A friend of mine here grew up in
central Michigan and learned that HF had just opened a new store in Lake
Worth.  He was so excited because his father was a machinist and had
always bought stuff from them, and now lo and behold there is an actual
store nearby (30 minutes).  He insisted he take me there to get the
experience.  As a store dedicated to just tools, it is quite impressive.

PS.  The half inch breaker bar I got from HF came in handy to get the
control arm bolts broken free I've been posting about recently.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo