[Shotimes] (OT) Got the Harbor Freight torque wrenches

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:59:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Of course.  Anything can be overstressed.  Christian was implying a bad
thing, when my assumption was that a tool should be designed to fail
safely when overstressed.

Does anyone know if a Craftsman torque wrench carries a lifetime warranty?
 My guess is no, but just wanted to check first.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo