[Shotimes] SHO still for sale

Kevin M. Bisch kevin624@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:04:51 -0400

Hey folks,

Still looking for a buyer for my '93 SHO, in great condition. I've had a
lot of work done to get it in great shape to sell. I thought I had a local
buyer but he couldn't get the cash together so it's for sale again.

1993 Green/Mocha ATX only 87K miles, in Philadelphia. Some pictures and
full details at:

http://members.aol.com/kevin624/sho.html

I have a new digital camera coming soon so better pictures will be
available shortly.

There is a tiny dent on the edge of the hood (not pictured, these pics are
from a couple of months ago). Otherwise the exterior is in good condition.
The interior is pristine as well, and mechanically it is sound. No rust
anywhere.

Let me know if you are interested, would be glad to show the car to anyone.
This is really a beautiful car that I have taken excellent care of and hate
to sell, but I really don't need it (bought a Lincoln LS V8). I'm in no
rush to sell.

--Kevin