[Shotimes] RE: Removing Rear Door on Gen I

Alan Fanning Alan Fanning <awfanning@earthlink.net>
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:29:45 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

There was a recent question on removing a rear door on a Gen 1 and where the wires could be removed.  I wasn't able to respond at the time, but my experience with stripping a '91 SHO led to the conclusion that there is no siple solution. Unlike the front doors, there doesn't appear to be a coupling between the door wires and the main harness. I pulled out all the plastic trim and the carpet - ultimately I just got out the dikes and cut the wires.

   Alan