[Shotimes] [OT] Car shipping suggestions

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:27:01 -0500

I understand about not going up to 80.  I was just hoping to
have the Texas bunch along in a caravan for once!

Maybe we can hook up for the trip back?  I wanted to see the
SHO Shop before it became the BMW shop!

Also, although it will probably be slow going, I wanted to
do route 1 between SF and LA.

Don Mallinson