[Shotimes] Re: 3rd Annual Lapeer Dragway Fall Drag Day Update

Bob Gervais BobGervais@cox.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:42:22 -0400

You forgot the TCCA.  We'll have some members there also.  :)

Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net>
To: "Shotimes" <shotimes@autox.team.net>; "SHO Tech" <techsho@topica.com>;
"V8List SHO" <v8sho@v8sho.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:33 PM
Subject: 3rd Annual Lapeer Dragway Fall Drag Day Update

Weather is looking spotty, but a front is coming through sometime in the
Saturday - Sunday timeframe. Forecast has been bouncing from: 65 &
sunny.......30% chance of rain.....rain. If this was the middle day of a
rain forecast, I would blow it off, but from prior experience (well, like
today), weather fronts usually get delayed rather than speeding up. FWIW, a
cold front was supposed to come through today with rain. No rain, it's been
delayed until tomorrow.

FWIW, the folks staying at the Marriott Courtyard are right next door to Big
Buck, so it's just a walk across the parking lot for the bar on Friday
night! I will assume that folks will do dinner once they get in, so I'll get
there around 8:30-9:00-ish for some microbrew. We will meet in the bar/pool
table area.

Re Saturday evening. Ryan & Tara are no longer in their house, so the
evening plans have changed somewhat. I am still interested in eating dinner
in Lapeer at 5-6 PM, so some of the folks who are headed home can eat with
us and then get on the road. For the evening-night, we can either hang out
at one of the hotels, or go back to Big Buck, depending on the weather and
inclinations of the group! We can decide at dinner on Saturday.

This is going to the three lists (SHOtimes, Tech SHO, and V8 SHO), but
SHOtimes has been DOA (I don't even get Bounced messages anymore).

Ron Porter