[Shotimes] My white '93 5 speed is for sale

Dave Kegel Dave Kegel" <d.kegel@comcast.net
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:47:53 -0500

I have decided to sell my white '93.  I have had it for 8 years and it will
be hard to let it go.  It is a very nice car.  It has been at two national
conventions and won a gold award each time.  It is a great street/occasional
track car.  I am asking $6200 for it.  You can see some pictures at the link
below, password: sho

http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=dkegel

If that doesn't work, go to www.photoisland.com, and log in to my albums
with the following information:

Log-in ID: dkegel
Guest Password: sho

Here are the details on the car:

- 107k miles, full black leather
- all options (moonroof, power passenger seat, CD, JBL) except keyless
- tinted windows
- oil pressure and water temp gauges
- Borbet Type E 17 x 8 wheels, Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 235/45 - 17 tires
- Eibach springs, Tokico struts
- adjustable rear control arms, H-brace
- TCE knuckle braces
- 13" front rotors/PBR calipers
- 11.6" rear brake upgrade
- stainless steel brake lines
- front/rear strut tower braces
- TPR rear sway bar bushings and endlinks
- subframe connectors
- Godan 2 core radiator
- throttle body coolant lines are bypassed
- battery in trunk w/remote solenoid (Power cable is only hot when
   you start the car)
- Mobil1 synthetic since 30k miles
- Dynomax exhaust

The springs, struts, control arms, tie rod ends, etc all have less than 15k
miles on them.
The clutch was done at Performance Plus. Stock clutch, Grizzly bearing. Has
about 30k miles on it.
The 60k was done at Performance Plus at about 80k miles.  New water pump
went in at that time.
The motor in this car has always been very strong. Dynoed 193HP/190 TQ
stock at 70k miles.
No leaks.
A/C works great.
No rust.
Black leather is in great shape. Carpet and original Ford floormats are in
great shape
The car is a late '93 so it was 10 years old this past month.
I have all receipts from the car's 10 year history, including the original
owner's maintenance receipts from the dealer (he bought the two-year dealer
service plan so the dealer did all oil changes, etc).

I am located in the Chicago suburbs.

Dave Kegel