[Shotimes] (OT) Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:25:27 -0400

This is a message I forwarded to a few of the folks who are getting in early
on Friday., but this is an option for folks who may not be leaving until
Sunday. I have heard that this is a GREAT museum, and it is less than 2
miles form the hotels in Auburn Hills. It is on the grounds of the Chrysler
HQ building.

Below is the museum info.

Ron Porter

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Courtyard to the Chrysler Museum.gif]