[Shotimes] (OT) can anyone run a carfax for me?

Ronnie Smith rsmith@goodegg.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:18:24 -0500

Anyone willing to run a report for me on vin 3G1AW51W7KS502284 ?  Sure would
appreciate it and so would the mother-in-law.

Thanks,

Ronnie D Smith Jr
IT Department
Rose Acre Farms
Phone (812) 497-2557 ext 290
rsmith@goodegg.com

"Confidentiality Notice: This E-Mail transmission may contain confidential
or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the E-Mail address. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance upon the contents of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this E-Mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender,
so arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then delete the message
from your system. Thank you."