[Shotimes] Re: Free Valvoline MaxLife oil after rebate.

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:07:07 -0600

I believe the race oil isn't API certified/rated so they don't want people
voiding their warranties by putting it in.
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 177K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6