[Shotimes] Another SHO bites the BIG ONE

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:11:27 -0500

Sorry to hear, and hope he's OK.

BTW, was he wearing his belt?

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Al Fitz
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 7:08 AM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; _SHOtimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Another SHO bites the BIG ONE

My Son Sam wrecked his 93 last night and is in the hospital today. He
demolished his right leg from the ankle up to his knee. He underwent surgery
last night and will need another surgery in the next few days to repair his
knee. Over all he's OK, but in severe pain.

So if you have parts ordered from me there may be a delay in getting them
shipped.

Sam hit a tree on the right front of the car, at an unknown speed.

I will post pictures of what's left of the SHO later today.

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at
http://www.alfitz.com/sho