[Shotimes] Looking for a complete rebuild kit for MTX-IV

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:28:55 -0500

Hello,

Anyone have any spare MTX rebuild parts lying around? I am looking to refresh
the spare tranny in my shed for my sho (just in case). They will have to be
new.
Does anyone have any recommendations on what should be done with the rebuild?

One more thing, this tranny was in my red 89 and for some reason the cv axle
cracked and part of it is still in the tranny. This might have scratched the
wall of (what the shaft goes into) and i was wondering whether or not this is
fixible? BTW, this was the driver's side.

Any input? Ideas? Comments? Jokes? Donation?

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-
Koni Externally Adjustable Inserts