[Shotimes] Re: Weekend at Porters

SHOWHAT9@aol.com SHOWHAT9@aol.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:52:51 -0500

In a message dated 10/30/2003 12:36:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, Kirk.doucette@verizon.net writes:

> TR owners: Wendell gave all that he had with his Beautiful TR, But he learned quickly over and over that The White
> Lightning assembly rules J  and Larry cheated

Why is it that somebody tries an extremely crazy idea, it's called cheating?? Time slips proved the point. I no longer own the worlds slowest V8!:} And I concur with Kirk, Ron put together one hell of a good time, despite Clare's jinxing the weather by detailing his car, of course he will claim he didn't, and Heather is looking to kick your a$$ Kirk!!:}
Larry E
97 Red
Mods
Welds