[Shotimes] UPDATE: Another SHO bites the BIG ONE

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:55:51 -0600

Wow! I feel much better about letting my 16 year old daughter drive my SHO as
her daily driver.

It really gave its life that your son may live.

Wow!
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 177K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6