[Shotimes] Christmas shopping list for SHOwners

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:18:00 -0500

Frank Im making another run of the mounts in a few weeks, waiting on a new
machine to be delivered.
I will also be making the TQ limiters as well, but honestly you don't need
them. Fred Hurders 400hp 320tq machine barely moves them :)  Tim Tyners car
also has them and he mentioned to me how little the motor now moves, he had
the most current best ones out there until I sent him a set to beat up.

Im planning on Fabing up lots of old products (stuff already being sold) and
some new stuff. I have a weird feeling that one of the NORMAL supply lines
is about to be cut off.  I presently have about 50 people waiting for the
ATX mounts that I started on a while back but with all the cam welds for the
Gen 3's going on I haven't had time, but this weekend I tore mine so I have
to get this underway very fast.

To answer Joes question.

A vacation
Or
A Kick in the right direction to make a Key decision to Make parts full
time -continue on with the cam welds and fests, or go back into the IT
field..

You will get your wish.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President