[Shotimes] Re: AMT Ford Taurus SHO model kit wrecked junker on ebay

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:29:40 -0500

I don't know why you'd say sick people.  When I was into the model
car thing a while ago, there were people building all kinds of things.
Stuff like that is typically for some kind of diorama.  Junkyard or
something like that.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03 R.I.P.