[Shotimes] Re: OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:36:39 -0500

So you're assuming she's wrong and only looking for trouble.
What if she's right, and the beanies are fakes?  She tried
nicely to inquire about them, and was summarily chastised.
Albeit funny, it's not the thing to do when you're dealing
with that kind of money.  Yes she could have not bid.  But she
did, and now is stuck because he wouldn't answer her questions.
As a collector myself, (not of beanies) I think I would be just
as pissed if it happened to me.  How is that any different
than when someone tries to falsely sell some SHO part on Ebay.
Some people on this list launch a total assault and smear
campaign against that person.  A little hypocritical I think.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03 R.I.P.
   ShoShop y-pipe

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

shotimes-admin@autox.team.net wrote on 10/31/2003 01:21:25 AM:

> Recheck this auction, then check his feedback from the Certificate of
Liquid