[Shotimes] Re: OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:12:04 -0500

Been staying out this this, as I really could care less, but.......

I'm glad you mentioned that, as the same thing crossed my mind. He made NO
claims, and he was very clear about it.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of sho2go
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 1:51 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

And if the seller had said they were original and verified, she would
absolutely have a gripe.  But her greed took the place of her common sense,
and she overbid.  He was quite clear that he was NOT going to vouch for the
little darlings, sort of like one of those box auctions where the contents
are a complete mystery.
Mike