[Shotimes] Re: OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:52:12 -0500

<rant src=stupid people>
No, I'm not assuming she's wrong and looking for trouble, I KNOW she's wrong
and looking to make trouble.  That or REALLY REALLY stupid.  Doesn't matter
now anyway, thousands of other people think she's stupid too.  Of course
that's what happens when she decides to make public her own faux pax.

She wasn't nice at all when she inquired, she was belittling, insulting, and
demanding by TELLING him what he should do.  I would have reacted the same
way, as would MANY people.  She came at him like she was some kind of expert
or something.  Then she bid on it anyway AFTER he blocked her main ID from
bidding, and told her he doesn't know or CARE if they're authentic.  It is
NOT against e-bay's policy to sell something AS-IS as long as you state you
are selling it AS-IS.  But wait, it IS against e-bay's policy for one person
to have TWO IDs isn't it?  She's a whiner, a complainer, and feels it's her
place to tell others what to do.  E-bay ignored her e-mails because not only
does she not have a case, but they hate whiners too, and you can imagine how
many whiner e-mails they must get being an online auction house.  How many
times do they need to say BUYER BEWARE.

Now last time I checked, the only time I've attacked someone on e-bay for
selling BS SHO parts is when they were claiming they were something they
weren't.  This guy never claimed what he was selling was authentic, in fact
he said they COULD be fakes but he doubted it.  This stupid woman was warned
multiple times, and now that she screwed herself out of nearly $1000 she
wants to complain about it.  If she were to get her money back, the end
result would be that because she made a bad decision, this guy would be
screwed out of a bunch of time and money.  All because she couldn't resist
bidding on something that MIGHT have been a "good deal" but was VERY LIKELY
not.

Want another way to look at it?  There were FOUR things that could have
happened here.