[Shotimes] Passenger side half-shaft question

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:56:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Thanks for answering.  I better get the car back up on jack stands and
confirm.  I was in a bit of a rush when I looked the first time.  The
wheel bearings are new too.

I do remember seeing the CV joint boot clearly wobbling.

The good news is that I'm onto something and I'm sure once I replace the
damaged part my car will ride perfectly.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo