[Shotimes] Re: Keyfob batteries

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:06:24 -0500

So far I only have 4 people wanting batteries for their remotes.........If
anyone else would like to be included, I need to know now, I hope to be
placing an order next week, but as of right now I need several more people
wanting to be part of the deal, I have to order at least 100 batteries to even
make it worth doing.....right now I have a total order of 14.......

Rick Glass

Rick Glass <rick@pitroadproducts.com> wrote:
    If enough people want me to, I will make the purchase and do the leg work
to send them out.

    Anyone interested in buying these batteries, e-mail me off list and let me
know, once I have enough confirmed, I will place the order and let you all
know where to send your envelope.
    Better yet...lets overwork PayPal for a few pennies.  Once confirmed,
anyone who wants, can send me $1.75 for 2 or $2.50 for 4 to
pitroadproducts@wmconnect.com (my other e-mail) and you won't even have to buy
a stamp or envelope, I will do it all.  (PayPal will love this)