[Shotimes] Re: question #4 of 4 - suspension

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:08:45 -0700

If the tank was basically full you have even less to worry about because
there wouldn't be much air in there to react with the gas. My first SHO
(which I bought  back after it was totalled) sat for at least 2 years before
I drained the gas from the tank, which had been filled just before the car
was t-boned. I had worried it was going bad, but it seemed as fresh as
anything from the gas station. On my motorcycle, which sat for years with a
partial filled tank, it was another story. That gas ruined the inside of my
gas tank and smelled terrible.

    Alan